Since its independent operation on March 29, 2013, Haval brand has been dedicating to build a high quality , exquisite and professional product lineup, and win the consumers' trust by building a brand service of a "moving the customers".
- In September, Haval H9 was launched in South Africa during the Festival of Motoring Kayalami
- In June, Wei Jianjun, Chairman of GWM, was named "Admirable People in China's Automotive Sector during the 40-year Economic Reform and Opening-up".
- In May, World Intelligent Driving Challenge 2018 wrapped up, and HAVAL driverless car won several major awards.
- In May, as an independent automaker, GWM ranked first in "China's Valuable Listed Company Brands 2018".
- In April, HAVAL F-series unveiled at Auto China, and HAVAL F5 won the "Best (Independent) New Auto Award".
- In April, C-NCAP results in 2018 Q1 were released, and All New HAVAL H6 obtained a C-NCAP five-star rating.
- In April, GWM was successfully selected as one of "100 Listed Companies Highly Respected by Inventors".
- In March, the construction of GWM Manufacturing Base in Yongchuan, Chongqing was launched formally in Phoenix Lake Industrial Park, High-tech Zone, Yongchuan District.
- In March, All New compact SUV HAVAL H4 was officially launched. HAVAL H4 experienced the first public challenge of US IIHS Top Pressure Test, and passed the 4.56 times stress testing, showing its outstanding safety performance with excellent results.
- In March, Hydrogen Council issued its recent new members, and GWM was the first Chinese auto enterprise to join the Hydrogen Council.
- In February, Brand Finance, an international brand value assessment authority, released the list of "Brand Finance Global 500 2018". As the No.1 SUV brand, HAVAL was listed in the world's top 500 most valuable brands and ranked ahead of other Chinese auto brands.
- In January, new H6 Coupe came into the market with a selling price of RMB 119,000 to 127,000.
- In September, Haval H6 C was launched in South Africa during the Festival of Motoring Kayalami
- In August, HAVAL brand was officially launched in New Zealand
- In August, HAVAL brand formally landed in Saudi Arabia with the first Haval exclusive shop opening there
- In May, Haval brand was released in South Africa and launched Haval H2
- In May, HAVAL was listed in the National Brand Program
- In April, Great Wall Motors ranked 43rd in the Interbrand list of "2017 best Chinese brands”, with brand value for 3.24 billion yuan
- In April, WEY brand's first model VV7 launched on the Shanghai auto show
- In April, All-new Haval H6 launched on the shanghai auto show
- In April, Great Wall Motors was listed 65th in the "BrandZ the 100 most valuable Chinese brand"
- In March, GWM won the "2016 China's auto after-sales service excellence award"
- In December, Great Wall Motors' annual sales hit the One-million Mark
- In November, Haval showed up at the 43rd Baghdad International Exhibition
- In November, Haval opened its first showroom in Krasnodar in Russia
- In September, Blue-logo Haval H2 launched in the Chengdu auto show in Chinese
- In September, Haval H6 Coupe launched in Australia
- In August, HAVAL opened its first showroom in Iraq
- In June, Haval H2 Launched in Uruguay
- In April, Haval Grips its Enthusiasts in the Middle East by Launch of New Products in UAE
- In April, HAVAL - Leading the Future Trend Shining in Beijing Auto Show
- In April, Haval H7 was launched in Beijing Auto Show
- In March, HAVAL Entering the Middle East and Launching in Oman
- In February, Haval Extends Operations with Its Fifth Exclusive Store Opened in Australia
- In Jaunary, Great Wall Motors Establishes Technology R & D Center in Japan
- In December, Haval opens first store in Benin to extend business operations in Africa.
- In November, Great Wall Motors presented all Haval vehicles in Guangzhou Autoshow.
- In November, Haval Makes Debut at ASEAN Auto Show, H2 Earns High Praise.
- In November, The Millionth Haval H6 Rolled off the Line, Haval Started A New Journey.
- In November, Haval Shows up at Baghdad International Exhibition.
- In October, Haval landed on Australia as a new milestone in overseas market development.
- In September, Haval appears at Expocruz 2015 to deepen South America operations.
- In September, Haval launches three models in Bolivia .
- In September, The 5th Science Technology Festival Opens .
- In August, H9-led Haval lineup appears at Auto Harbin.
- In July, Haval's first exclusive store in Georgia opens with new models launched.
- In July, Haval's first exclusive store opens in Azerbaijan with new models launched.
- In July, Haval launched in Ecuador.
- In June, Haval launched in Chile first among South American countries.
- In June, Haval launches flagship models as critical step in Russia.
- In June, Haval shows up at Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Macao Intâ€™l Auto Show.
- In May, in the selection of "Best SUV in 2015" organized by XCAR, Haval H9 was honored as the "Best SUV in 2015".
- In April, super deluxe Haval H8 was launched in China.
- In April, China's first Coupe SUV--Haval H6 Coupe was launched in China.
- In April, Haval showed up at Auto Shanghai 2015 with a complete lineup of 17 Haval SUVs, 5 powertrains and a new- energy chassis.
- In April, Haval released the R/B strategy for the Chinese market.
- In April, Haval's opera-house-like booth was acclaimed and honored as the "Most Creative Booth" during Auto Shanghai 2015.
- In January, "Haval Dakar Team" competed in the Dakar Rally for the fifth time, won the first stage and moved into the top 10 for the third consecutive year;
- In April, Haval showed up at Auto China 2014 with strongest SUV lineup.
- In August, Haval held the foundation-laying ceremony of its Tula plant.
- In August, Haval made its appearance at MIMS 2014.
- In September, Haval defended championship of the 2014CGR.
- In January, Haval competed in the Dakar Rally for the fourth time as the only Chinese team and finished 6th brilliantly.
- In January, Haval H6 was crowned as the "CCTV SUV of 2012".
- In March, Haval registered sales of over 1 million units to become a deserving SUV expert.
- In September, Haval Team led all the way and eventually claimed the car title and the team title, showing the super strength of the international team.
- In November,Haval H6 won the 15th Gold Award for China Design Patent.
- On December 31, Haval claimed the domestic SUV sales title for the 11th consecutive year.
- In January, "Haval Dakar Team" competed in the Dakar Rally for the third time and ranked 6th in the overall standings.
- In January, Haval H6 was honored as the "CCTV Independent SUV of 2011".
- In April, Haval H6 was rated as a five-star model as the result of a C-NCAP collision test to become an industrial mode.
- In October, Haval became the first SUV brand to land on Sansha Island and the Arctic, displaying its character.
- In December, Haval posted annual sales of 280,000 units, retaining the domestic SUV sales title for the 10th consecutive year.